1. Bill says:

    Hi everyone,

    Should I go with the St. Patrick Days Sound-In event here? I will have my desktop at home by tonight, if not due to snow I get it tomorrow, it is still easily set up by tomorrow, so I can be ready by tomorrow nite. So I will have my workstation up and running.

    This is the question? Either way is fine right now or doing both?? Maybe, maybe not?

    Bill

    • J.C. Combs says:

      We will wait and most likely try an ImprovFriday nx week. So you are good to go with hosting? Host at the other and I will see you over there. 🙂

Comments are closed.