Participating in events at Sound In is easy. Here are the steps.
1. Enter Events & Playlists
2. Enter the event at the top and make sure it is in progress.
3. Set up a free account at https://archive.org.
4. Upload the work you want to share at archive.org. Right click on VBR MP3 under DOWNLOAD OPTIONS and "copy link address." To access all your mp3s that you upload to the archive from the homepage, just click on your username at the top of the homepage , then click on "My Library." Find the work you want to share and click on that. Then, once again, just right click over VBR MP3 to copy the link address.
5. In the thread comment box at the event, list your name, then a hyphen, then the work title [name – title].
6. Link the mp3 to the name – title text using your public link from the cloud.
That's it! Feel free to comment on other people's works or just browse, listen and chat. Have fun! – JC